Sunday 9 June 2013

Deutsch! Up and at 'em!!!

So, recently, I found interest at learning Languages. Foreign languages.
I already knew three languages - Hindi, Bengali and English, but I thought, "Let's do something new!"
And I came across an interesting fact!

Did you know that America's national language was decided to be English by just 1 vote!
If 2 people wanting to vote for English were absent on the voting, then the official language would be...guess what (No prize for guessing right)... Deutsch, or simply put, German.

Didn't know this right? Well at least I didn't know it. So I decided to learn German.
And once I started learning it, it felt pretty easy. All the things were damn simple and I soon understood quite a heck of German.
Now I can conversate in Deutsch easily. :D Mission controlled!

Guten Tag!
Wondering what that means, it means Hello!
Well, I need to do something useful now. So, let me introduce you to CRYPTIDS!

Well, do you know what a Cryptid is, it's a creature that was unknown and is only described in myths and by few eye-witnesses. I am sure you've heard of the yeti or the Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster or Champ. Well let me introduce to you some lesser known Cryptids.
Check out www.listverse.com/2012/12/24/10-cryptids-that-could-be-real/
 
I'm sure you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers